THE 7 REASONS WHY THE WEST WANTED GADAFFI DEAD
1. Gaddafi wouldn’t bow down to the Rothschild central reserve banking cartel.
2. Gadaffi Proposed $400 million African Satellite - gadaffi alone came up with $300 million for this project.
For those ask whats the big deal in it, it’s really a huge set back for European western countries, because they get paid by Africa every year $500 million per year in rent for the services European satellite provides to Africa.
Africa being self sufficient is definitely a set back for western economy.
3. AMF: African Monetary Fund - No more borrowing from Rothschild Central Bank for African countries, AMF was planned to produce its own currency for Africa, backed by Gold standard.
4. Libya’s $300 Billion Gold reserves.
5. Libya sits on Africa’s largest oil and natural gas reserves.
6. Gadaffi planned to free the entire African continent from the clutches of Western imperialism.
7. Libya’s Blue gold - Libya’s priceless water basins.
* In Libya there are four major underground basins, these being the Kufra basin, the Sirt basin, the Morzuk basin and the Hamada basin, the first three of which contain combined reserves of 35,000 cubic kilometres of water. These vast reserves offer almost unlimited amounts of water for the Libyan people. *In the 1960s during oil exploration deep in the southern Libyan desert, vast reservoirs of high quality water were discovered in the form of aquifers. * thus Gadaffi, started the construction for the Phase I of the $25 Billion “Great Man made River Project” in 1984.
The Great Man-Made River (GMR) is a network of pipes that supplies water from the Sahara Desert in Libya, from the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System fossil aquifer. It is the world’s largest irrigation project
As of now, almost all three phases has been finished by the Libyan administration .
It carries more than five million cubic metres of water per day across the desert to coastal areas, vastly increasing the amount of arable land. The cost of one cubic meter of water equals 35 cents. The cubic meter of desalinized water is $3.75. Scientists estimate the amount of water to be equivalent to the flow of 200 years of water in the Nile River.
Here is the $70 trillion Blue Gold in Libya, that caught the most attention and Love of Bankers.